(JPT/BPP(K)1000-600/WP163 (59) (MQA/FA0371) (N/721/4/0040) 08/21
Pass SPM or equivalent with 3 credits (minimum C grade) in these subjects:
- Any one (1) science subject (Sains/Sains Gunaan/Sains Tambahan/Pengetahuan Sains Sukan/Biologi/Kimia/Fizik); and
- Any two (2) other subjects.
To be the leading Centre of Excellence in medical science education and producing compassionate, holistic patient-caring graduates by the year 2020.
We strive to produce health personnel who will be able to be part of interdisciplinary team to provide safe, caring and professional health care services.
- To educate and produce graduates who will be able to work in different areas and environment
- To provide students with the necessary theoritical knowledge and practical experience in areas of Medical Science.
- To prepare the students for any future professional conduct in conformity with existing regulations and ethics norms.
- To provide an educational programme that fosters the intellectual, and personnel development of students, facilitates student to achieve their maximum potential and prepares them to responsible careers as medical science
- To provide a supportive, stimulating and demanding educational programme that ensures continuity of learning between theory and practice and promotes lifelong learning
- To promote level of knowledge, understanding and clinical competence using appropriately designed curriculum
- To improve and maintain standards in the areas of medical science for the benefit of the public To prepare students for a wide scope of options to further studies in allied health and medical degree programs
- To prepare graduates who will be able to work in different areas and environment
- To prepare students for a wide scope of option to further studies in allied health and medical degree programmes
- Graduates will be able to contribute effectively as communicators and provide supportive teamwork to multidisciplinary health
- Graduates with attitudes and ethical values, respect for cultural & religious diversity and compassion in handling patients and communities