Master of Health Sciences (Research)
Master of Health Sciences programme is designed to produce postgraduates who are well-trained and are capable of applying their knowledge and skills in general and specifically to their occupational roles as academicians, researcher, consultants, administrators, managers and trainers among others in public and private sectors. This two years programme is offered by full research mode focusing on public health programme such as biomedical science, medical science, medical laboratory technology, nutrition, dietetic, mental health and so on.
This research based program as a platform for academicians, researcher, Science Officer, Research Officer, Consultant and entrepreneurs.
- A bachelor’s degree of biomedical science or any health related biological Sciences programme with minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) 2.50 or equivalent, can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment and accepted by Senate; or
- A bachelor’s degree ofbiomedical science or any health related biological Sciences programme with CGPA 2.50 below can be accepted subject to a minimum of three years working experience in relevant field.
- For international students, a minimum International English Language Test (IELTS) score of 5.5 or its equivalent (e.g. Teaching English Language as Foreign Language (TOEFL – 525, TOEFL Computer Test – 196, TOEFL Internet Test 69-70 or MUET Band 4) is required.
Doctor of philosophy in health science, public health programme, biomedical science, medical science, medical laboratory technology, nutrition, dietetic, mental health and so on.
· Research Design & Methodology
· Research Analysis &Statistics
Fieldwork (Research Project)
JPT/BPP(U)1000-801/156/Jld4(9) (MQA/PA14027) (N/720/7/0133) 11/25
a. Public Health Programmes
- Biomedical Science
- Medical Science
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Mental Health and etc.
January and June
Full time :
Minimum – 2 years
Maximum – 3 years
Part Time :
Minumum – 3 years
Maximum – 5 years