Diploma in Business Management
The Diploma in Business Management provides opportunities for students to develop and demonstrate business working knowledge, creativity, and innovation in business. It is designed to prepare students to be job-ready or/and further study.
On completion of the program, students are equipped with abilities and skills as follows:
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge and apply the linkage of business to various disciplines including accounting, economics, finance, and marketing and information technology.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of social, economic, and ethical issues in the business context.
- Apply an effective approach to business presentations and in communicating clearly both visually and verbally.
- Demonstrate proficiency in using analytical reasoning and creative thinking in identifying problems and issues related to businesses and how to solve them best.
- Plan and manage information to demonstrate their value to their potential employers, highlight their work readiness and eligibility for admission to an organization or further study.
After completing the program, students may check out some business management jobs along with their entry-level salary range in public or private sectors as follows;
· Sales Executives
· Marketing Executives
· Office Administrators
· Human Resource Assistants
· Account Assistants
Pass a Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with at least 3 credit in any subjects or equivalent; or
Pass 0-Levels with at least a Grade C in 3 subjects; or
Pass a Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) with at least a Grade C (NGMP 2.0) in any subject or equivalent; or
Pass a Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum of Maqbul, or
Pass a Level 3 Malaysian Skills Certificate (SKM) in related fields and pass a SPM with at least one honors in one subject; or
Other qualifications recognized by the Government of Malaysia.
Upon completion of the Diploma in Business Management, student will receive an advanced standing entry to PICOMS International University College for the following programs and able to enter any public or private higher education institutions.
> Bachelor of International Supply Chain Management (Honours)
> Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) Human Resource Management
Principle of Management
Introduction to Business Management
Introduction to Business Franchise
Introduction to Information Technology
Human Resource Management
Introduction to International Business
Principle of Business Law
Small Business Entrepreneurship
Business Decision Making
January, April and September